Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Solved Example - Beam with Hinge - Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagram

Given the determinate continuous beam in the following, not that load 24k is applied at the mid-point of BC(you may define it as D.)
Plot the shear and moment diagram for the beam A-B-C.
Draw the Shear force and Bending moment diagram for the determinate beam

3 comments:

Digital Spot said...

I read this blogs on structural design title and others under same title I am reading one by one. Its really helpful. The technique you shared is great and resultive.

--structural engineering services in nagpur

Nadir Farooqui Digital marketer said...


"Structural engineering encompasses mechanics, analysis, and design, crucial for creating safe, durable structures that withstand various loads and environments

kevs said...

I appreciate the effort that went into making this topic accessible to a wide range of readers. Admin, do you have a collection of related articles that readers can browse? I also encountered yono rummy while exploring the subject and would like to discover more useful material.